Robertson & Hindmarsh was established in 1953 by Bruce Stewart Robertson and Thomas Joseph ("Jack") Hindmarsh as the partnership of B.S. Robertson & Hindmarsh. The partnership was a small practice undertaking projects in a wide variety of fields including education, ecclesiastical, residential, medical & commercial. Much of the work was ground-breaking, award-winning and appeared in numerous publications of the time.

Click here to read more.


For more than fifty years Robertson & Hindmarsh Pty Ltd has been concerned with the creation of built environments which reflect an appreciation of the interrelationship of the building site, its surroundings and the way in which the building will be used.

Click here to read more.